Clipping Path is the process of taking and removing only the desired area from within a picture. The object in the image can be separated with the properties in Adobe Photoshop program and the visual richness can be obtained with different effects.
What to look for when doing better Clipping Path
- The image to be made should be enlarged to 400%. In this way more precise decking operations are performed.
- When you make a mistake 100%, the mistakes can not be seen by the human eye.
- Sharp areas should be marked with multi-point, circular and round areas with curved points.
- The quality of the mause you use is very important.
- Absolutely you need to master shortcuts while using Photoshop.